Ontario is leading the way in addressing the needs of all its citizens. The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) provides legislation to ensure a completely accessible Ontario by 2025. Ontario has mandatory accessibility standards in five areas of daily life:
Learn about our reporting requirements on the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
See our Compliance Reports:
Accessibility Customer Service
The Township of North Dundas is committed to providing quality goods and services that are accessible to all persons that we serve. Documents are available in various accessible formats upon request.
Individuals are advised to contact the Township and we will work with the individuals to provide a format that meets their needs.
As part of its compliance, the Township has implemented Accessibility Customer Service Standards, Accessible Formats and Communications Support policies pertaining to the serving of individuals with disabilities.
- See the Accessibility Customer Service Standard Policy
- See the Accessible Formats and Communication Support Policy
- See the presentation on Accessible Customer Service Training
Accessibility Plan Update
- Summary of actions completed in 2022 to improve accessibility
- Summary of actions completed in 2021 to improve accessibility
- Summary of actions completed in 2020 to improve accessibility
- Summary of actions completed in 2019 to improve accessibility
- Summary of actions completed in 2018 to improve accessibility
Updates to the Township of North Dundas Accessibility Plan are also available for viewing during regular business hours at the municipal office.
Accessible Customer Service
The Township encourages feedback from individuals to help us improve our services. Feedback will be used to assist with revisions of policies and procedures to provide accessible customer service.
To ensure the delivery of goods and services to those individuals with disabilities is provided in a timely manner, you are invited to provide your feedback in in person, by telephone at number 613-774-2105, by email through the contact us information, or any other agreed upon method.
Written requests can be sent to the attention of the Clerk, Township of North Dundas, P.O. Box 489, 636 St. Lawrence Street Winchester, Ontario, K0C 2K0.