Community groups/organizations can request financial assistance from the Township through an application process.
There are up to five (5) $400 grants available each year.
The following documents must be submitted in order for a request to be reviewed by the committee:
A letter indicating:
- Who your group/organization is
- What type of service you provide in the community of North Dundas
- Who is on your executive team
- How long you have been in operation
- What the funds are being used for and how the funds will benefit the organization and impact the community
- A copy of the organization’s finances
The review committee may request an interview to further substantiate the request.
The review committee will consist of the Director of Recreation & Culture, the Chief Administrative Officer and two members of Council (not full Council).
The review committee will make the final decision on whether the request will be granted.
Community Grant Requests Deadline:
April 1 and September 1 of each year
For more information about the Community Grants, please contact Meaghan Meerburg, Director of Recreation and Culture at the Township office 613-774-2105.