If you are planning an event that includes a lottery, raffle, bingo, etc. you may be required to obtain a lottery licence from the Municipality. Below you will find some select information you need to know before considering a lottery. For full details, visit: Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario or contact the Clerk's Department at 613-774-2105.

Frequently Asked Questions