All persons wishing to set an open air fire in the Township of North Dundas shall first obtain a Open Air Burn Permit from the Municipal office located at 636 St. Lawrence Street in Winchester.
As per By-law 2017-12 the open air burn permit fee is $15.
- Burn Permit Applications that must be completed, submitted and approved prior to burning.
- Owner Authorization – Open Air Burn Permit
- Open Air Fire By-law 2019-41
- Open Air Burning Brochure
- have an Open Air Burn Permit PRIOR TO BURNING
- call Fire Com each day BEFORE you burn – the telephone number is located at the bottom of your Open Air Burn permit