We are looking for a cabinet maker/shop helper with learning opportunities in woodworking and cabinet making/installing.
We are currently seeking a helper that will assist with millwork and around the shop, while learning on the job. The main responsibility of this position is to assist in the production of products in a safe, high quality, productive and profitable manner. The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate a commitment to client satisfaction and be able to communicate what is necessary in a genuinely friendly and professional fashion.
Must be able to lift cabinets to load and unload. Must be able to work in-shop and on job sites, in a dusty environment (sawdust), must have G licence, be a self-learner, and be punctual.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Understand and adhere to all health and safety policies in the workplace
- Loading and offloading merchandise to and from trucks or warehouses
- Ensure package is ready to transport for the installation
- Working with woodworking equipment and handheld tools
- Overseeing and managing housekeeping activities when they are required
- This position is physically demanding and fast-paced
- Perform other duties that are assigned.
- Mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement
- Attendance and punctuality to consistently be at work on time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Email your resume to email@example.com