Gather your friends, get your bikes and come out for a sweet ride to Winchester to enjoy live music, food vendors and more!
Check the Facebook page for updates and rain dates.
The following list of closures will be in effect from 4:00pm until 9:00pm on September 8th. Refer to map and details below:
- Winchester Main Street from Christie Lane to Gladstone Street – Closed – Local Traffic Only with 2 Lanes Open
- Winchester Main Street from Gladstone Street to Nation River Health Clinic (512a Winchester Main Street) – Closed – Local Traffic Only – 1 Lane Open
- Louise Street from Winchester Main to Church Street – Closed – Emergency Access Only
- Winchester Main Street from Nation River Clinic (512a Winchester Main Street) to Albert Street – Closed – Emergency Access Only
- St. Lawrence Street from Winchester Main Street to Caleb Street – Closed – Emergency Access Only
- Centre Street from Winchester Main Street to Queen Street – Closed Emergency Access Only
The Detour Route planned for the event is as follows:
- Christie Lane to Fred Street, Across St. Lawrence Street and North on Albert Street returning to Winchester Main Street