The Christ Church United speaker series is open to all members of the community. Please join them for one or all of the sessions below held each Wednesday from January 12th to February 23rd. The topics and speakers in this series are all relevant for what many are dealing with during this pandemic.
To be sent the zoom link or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Tina at email@example.com.
- January 12th at 10:00am: Grief Education “Life After Loss” with Ian Henderson
- January 19th at 10:00am: Sharbot Lake Family Health “Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction” with Jill Dunkley
- January 26th at 10:00am: House of Lazarus “Addressing Housing Concerns” with Cathy Ashby
- February 2nd at 1:30pm: Alzheimer’s Society “Caregiver Burnout” with Josee Derochers
- February 9th at 10:00am: WDMH Foundation with Kristen Casselman
- February 16th at 9:30am: Health Girl “Weekly Wellness Boost” with Meghann Lynnch
- February 23rd at 10:00am: Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) “Understanding Happiness” with Angele D’Alessio