The Municipality will actively respond to the latest developments around COVID-19, and will keep residents informed and updated as the situation evolves. For your convenience, we have included links to various agencies and announcements.
- COVID 19: When and How to Wear a Mask – Recommendations for the General Public
- COVID-19: Information Regarding Face Coverings and Face Masks
- COVID-19: General information: facts, symptoms, testing
- COVID-19: How-to-Self-Isolate
- COVID-19: Self-Assessment Test
COVID-19 Assessment Centres
Anyone who is worried that they have been exposed or have contracted COVID-19, even if they do not have symptoms can be tested. View news releases pertaining to the assessment centres below.
- Winchester – Call 613-801-2333 to book your COVID-19 test at 515 Albert St. (Lions Club Hall), Mon-Fri, 12 – 6 pm
- Cornwall – (appointment only ) – 850 McConnell Avenue, Call 613-935-7762 Mon-Fri, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm to book an appointment
- Casselman – (drive-thru ) – 872 Principale Street, Mon-Fri, 9:00 am to 3:00pm
- Rockland – (appointment only ) – 2741 Chamberland Street (Clarence-Rockland Family Health Team’s office) Mon-Sat. Call 613-933-1375 or 1 800 267-7120 for a referral
- Alexandria – (appointment only) – 62 Anik Street – Tues & Thurs, call 613-933-1375 or 1-800-267-7120